When receiving care at Acupuncture & Wellness of Wisconsin, you can rest assured that your wellness goals matter to us. When healthcare is provided by practitioners who truly listen, the wellness experience transforms into a dynamic therapeutic partnership between provider and patient.
Our goal is to create this partnership with you, through every choice offered in your therapeutic journey. We will provide a comprehensive treatment plan which incorporates many approaches, while offering "good, better, or best" options to your care. Based on your choices and needs, we will proceed on the path towards reconnecting or maintaining your wellness together!
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Natural Functional Medicine
Natural Functional Medicine takes a deeper look at how the body is working (or not working!) at a deeper level. Instead of managing symptoms, we peel back the layers to get to the root of disease and disfunction. By addressing the underlying causes of poor health, we are able to nurture the body back into a state of balance. This approach goes hand-in-hand with the treatments offered at Acupuncture & Wellness of Wisconsin, and is seamlessly incorporated into every treatment.
Wellness Coaching & Nutritional Consultations
We believe that wellness is a journey. Wellness Coaching and Nutritional Consultations are the road map to help you get there.
- One-on-one goal setting sessions.
- Individualized guidance to help you reach your goals.
- Tools, education, and resources for success.
- Customized dietary and supplementary support.
Contact us today to determine if you are a good candidate for this program.
Price range starts at $45, based on type and length of service. Please click on "Schedule an Appointment" for a full list of services and prices.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) includes a combination of different approaches, including:
- Dietary Therapy
- Herbal & Whole Food Supplementation
- Movement Therapy
- Tui Na and Therapeutic Massage
- ... and more!
Your practitioner will work with you to determine a comprehensive treatment approach that meets your needs.
New at Acupuncture & Wellness of Wisconsin
Introducing Celluma Light Therapy!
Pain ~ Anti-Aging ~ Acne
FDA approved for skin, muscle and joint conditions
- Eases muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and relieves arthritic discomfort
- Decreases inflammation, improves circulation, and accelerates tissue repair
- Improves skin tone, texture and clarity, and decreases wrinkles
- Kills acne bacteria, and reduces scarring… and much more!